Few professions rely on time more than sales people.
The more time we have, the more calls we can make.
The more calls we make, the more sales we can close.
As the thought leader and my mentor, Jim Rohn, used to say, “If you do something often enough, you’ll get a ratio of results.”
Starting out in any sales gig can be rough.
Our closing rate can be downright brutal.
Here’s the good news, often times, the more we do something, the better we get at it.
Even if we aren’t too hot to start off with, we can make up for what we lack in ability with effort.
The one problem with this is time.
We only have so many hours in the day.
In order to maximize our effort, we need to ensure that we are getting the most out of the time we have.
Introducing The One-Bite Time Management System for Salespeople.
The first ever time management program specifically designed for people in sales.
A 2-hour presentation unlike any other program on the market.
Taking into consideration the specific needs of the modern salesperson.
Here are just some of the things you’ll learn:
- The # 1 secret to increasing your profits 10 fold.
- The 7 qualities of the master sales person.
- The 6 rules of time management.
- The # 1 secret to increasing sales.
- How to effectively divide up your sales day.
- The single most powerful competitive advantage you must possess over your competition.
- The one word that you must learn to use.
- The questions you need to be asking (which so many people forget).
- 3 secrets to transform your presentation.
- The 13 biggest mistakes sales people make (that are costing you a fortune)
LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
You’ll also receive my 3 closest guarded secrets:
- My # 1 secret time management site and how to get the most out of it.
- The secret to writing a book in a month or LESS.
- My 5 black-op secrets to freeing up time.
Two 30-minute strategy sessions (via Skype) where we’ll go over the ideas contained within your course and see how we can implement them into your life. (value $200)
Access to my PRIVATE notes on the topics of time management, success, marketing and sales. Saving you days of study so that you can get a jump start on your success today (value ???)